Sunday, December 20, 2009

A stop at CVS

Yes, I made it to CVS at the beginning of the week again. I'm just as shocked as you are, trust me. I'm going to need to make another trip this week. I have more than $20 in ECBs expiring on Saturday. This is really a pretty good week at CVS. Here's what I got:



5 Thermacare 1 ct - $2.49 w/$2.49 ECBs, LIMIT 5
Used 5 $1 printables and a $1 CRT
1 Crest Pro Health - $2.88 w/$2 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $.75 coupon from 11/29 PG Brandsaver
1 Oral B Indicator - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs, LIMIT 1
1 Nivea Bodywash - $5.99 w/$5 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $2 printable
1 Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick - $6.99 w/$5 ECBs, LIMIT 3
Used $3 CRT.

I used the $5/$30 Medicare Part D Coupon.

Total Cost: $33.11
Coupons: $16.75
ECBs: $13.99
GC: $2.37

And I got back $26.45 in ECBs, for a profit of $10.09! Now that is a good trip to CVS!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the link to the Thermacare coupon! I also appreciate the correct profit amount. ;) lol