Friday, December 4, 2009

November Spending Summary

I love the holidays. I really do. But I hate how my spending increases during the holidays. I end up spending more on groceries, because of all the parties and special meals that there are. I hope your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with my mother and brother. I had a blast watching the Macy's parade. It's about my favorite part of Thanksgiving. :)

Anyway, what did my terrible November spending end up at? Yeah, well, it wasn't too pretty:

Total grocery OOP: $61.27
Average weekly spending: $15.32
Total grocery savings: $20.92

My monthly goal is to spend $15 a week. So I almost made it. Not quite. And let's not talk about how much more I spent than I saved. It's just depressing...

How did your November spending go?

1 comments:

Hubby said...

I'm sure your hubby's egg nog habit isn't helping!