Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nothing to do with saving, but truly awesome

My mom (Hi, Mom!) has instilled in me a love for good music. She has pretty much the best taste of anyone I know. And I hope she appreciates this. Here's the Beelzebubs from Tufts University doing a Who medley. I LOVE the Who (because they're awesome), and while this isn't as good as Roger Daltrey, it's still awesome. I don't know anything about this Sing-Off show, but now I want to find out.



Ok, I can make this tangentially related to savings, kind of. I found this, because Swagbucks posted it on their blog when announcing some new prizes involving the Who. Don't know what Swagbucks is? Check out my review.


The link(s) to Swagbucks in this post include(s) my Swagbucks referral information. Should you join Swagbucks using the included link(s) I will receive Swagbucks via the Swagbucks referral program.

1 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Fun video. I forgot to watch last night.
P.s. I already have S.Bucks or I would have signed up...