Saturday, October 24, 2009

Climbing back on the bandwagon...

Yes, I've been gone for far too long. I love blogging, and I hate it when I don't have the time I'd like to have to do it. Work has just been incredibly crazy lately. First, there was the release of the Wolfram|Alpha API. Then we released the iPhone app. Next we had our first Homework day event. And then today was the last day of the International Mathematica User's Conference. All of that in the last 2 weeks. I've worked every day for 14 days straight, more than 12 hours almost every day. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I like my job, and I can't imagine doing anything else. But all this activity has taken away from the time I would normally spend blogging.

But, I'm hoping that now I'm back. I think things are going to start calming down right about now. I'm spending some time with my family tonight, and I'm hoping to get a chance to do some blogging, too.

Thanks for sticking with me. I wouldn't be a blogger if I didn't have readers. :)

0 comments: