Sunday, September 6, 2009

This week's Walgreens deals -- 9/6-9/12

Sorry this post is late! I had good intentions to get up this morning and write some posts, but I got out to my computer, and I immediately felt awful. I actually stayed home from church this morning, which I basically never do.

This is a surprisingly good week at Walgreens! Have you found the September Easy Saver catalog yet? I haven't, but I hear it just has IVC in it, no rebates. Figures.

But, all is not lost. Because, like I said, there are some good deals this week regardless.

Want to see the flier? Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart wags.

Freebies

Carefree Ultra Protection Pantiliners/ - $1.99 w/$1.99 RR
Use $1 printable to make this a moneymaker! This deal is going on all month!

Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder or 2 oz Candle - 2/$4 w/$1 RR
The $2 prices is just this week, but the $1 RR is going on all month. You can use the coupons for a free 2 oz candle from the paper a few weeks ago to make this a $1 moneymaker. If your Walgreens will adjust coupons, you can also use this $3 printable if it's available in your area. There's also a $3/2 printable to get these free.

Trident Layers - 2/$2 w/$1 RR
Use $1 printable to get free gum! This deal is going on all month, too.

Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner - $9.99 w/$3 RR
Use this $7 printable to get this free.

Reese's Candy 4-4.5oz - 2/$2 w/$1 RR
Use the $.55 coupons from the 8/23 SS to make this a small moneymaker!

Other Great Deals

Duracell Batteries 4pk of AA or AAA, 2 pk of C or D, and 1 9 volt - $2.99 w/$1 RR
Use the $.75 coupon from last week's P&G Brandsaver to get a good deal on some batteries.

That's all I see that fits my definition of good deals. Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart wags for more info.

0 comments: