Want to see the flier? Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart wags.
Freebies
Carefree Ultra Protection Pantiliners/ - $1.99 w/$1.99 RR
Use $1 printable to make this a moneymaker!
Colgate 360 ActiFlex Toothbrush - $2.99 w/$2.99 RR
There should be $.40 coupons in the 8/30 SmartSource insert, so this could be a small moneymaker.
Men's Zone 6 Blade Razor System - $3.99 w/$3.99 RR
Rembrandt Toothpaste 2.6 or 3oz - $5 w/$5 RR
There's a $1 coupon in the 8/2 SmartSource, according to i heart wags, but I'm not sure if it works for the toothpaste or not.
Theraflu Cold, Cough or Sinus Relief 8.3oz Syrup or 6 ct packets - $4.99 w/$3 RR
Use this $2 printable to make this free. It looks like they're using an expired security certificate, though. So your browser will likely complain. I'm not recommending you ignore your browser's concerns. I don't know for sure why the security certificate is having trouble.
That's all I see that fits my definition of good deals. Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart wags for more info.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment