Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop - Favorite Kid Photo 7/28

I don't have kids, but I have an adorable niece and two adorable nephews. Here are some absolutely amazing pictures of my niece from our wedding. She was certainly the most beautiful flower girl ever.



And her big brother is equally adorable:


(the youngest is a real cutie, too, but I can't seem to find any pictures on this computer of him!)



Ok, one more. Yesterday, I asked my friend Eila to send me pictures of her son, because I wasn't sure what I was going to post for this post. She sent me a bunch, and I found this one, and I just thought it was too cute.



Don't you love it?

I'm very excited to be part of the MckLinky Blog Hop! I'm already looking forward to next week!!


MckLinky Blog Hop


2 comments:

Marina@EBMR said...

your niece looks adorable dropping those petals!

P.S. Blog-hopping via the MckLinky...bunny hop over to my fave pic and stay a while....there's lot to read....PLUS 40 DAYS OF REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS :Back to School Carnival starts on Aug 1...Woo-hoo!

http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-fave-pic-of-bunny-girl-mclinky-blog.html

Anonymous said...

I just want to share with you the following dialogue at Pamida.
Clerk: "Are these internet coupons?"
My eloquent reply: "Uh, yeah."
Clerk: "I'm sorry, we don't accept coupons from...'THE INTERNET'."
My eloquent defense: "Uh, okay? They're, uh, manufacturer's coupons?"
Clerk: "I know, but they're from... 'THE INTERNET.' I guess we've been having a lot of problems with coupons from...'THE INTERNET.' Sorry."