Wow, it's July already! I hope you had a great 4th. We had a terrific cookout with friends. It was a lot of fun. July is a pretty big month around here. My brother's birthday is later this month, so we're busy making plans for that. DH has been busy doing some much needed landscaping, and it's really starting to come together.
Anyway, let's take a look at how June went, spending wise. I bought some extra groceries from some of the parties we attended, so our spending was a bit more than it has been these last few months. We also stocked up on ground turkey. I think we bought 11 lbs, which will last us quite a while!
Total grocery OOP: $50.39
Average weekly spending: $12.60
Total grocery savings: $61.16
Well, our savings wasn't much more than our spending, but we still did great! I hope July goes even better!
How did your June spending go? Doesn't it seem easier to spend more in the summer? Maybe it's just me....
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
I am impressed! I will have to follow your blog and start saving..or at least try to!
Post a Comment