Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cause We Need More Toothpaste....

If you're anything like me, you never have any toothpaste in the house. You're constantly running around begging people for toothpaste, and you often go for weeks without brushing.

Ok, yes, I'm lying. We all know that I have enough toothpaste to fill a swimming pool. Still, I can't pass up a good freebie.

Aquafresh has a printable for a free trial sized Aquafresh Extreme Clean. You should be able to print twice! Personally, I've had some trouble printing SmartSource coupons recently, so I wasn't able to get this one to work. But it's worth a shot!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

It worked 4 me. And I was actually able to print 3 coupons!!!
THANK YOU!!!

Lauren said...

I did manage to print one of these awhile ago. I have been collecting the sample/trial sizes of things for a friend who works in New Orleans and does outreach there, they like trial sizes :D