
Transaction #1
5 Soyjoy - 4/$4 w/$4 ECB, used $1/5 MFC
2 Kotex - 2/$7, get $2 ECBs (or so I thought, more on that in a bit). I used 2 $1.50 MFC, a $2 CVS coupon, and a $1.50 CVS coupon. Yeah, it was a pretty sweet deal
2 Thermacare - $2.49 w/$2.49 ECBs, used $1 MFC
2 Always Infinity 28ct - These are part of the $4.99 deal, and there was a $4 coupon in the most recent P&G Brandsaver. Yeah, holy good deal, batman.
1 Absolutely Divine Egg - $.50, not pictured, I gave it to one of my friends at church
Total Cost: $27.68
Coupons: $21.50
ECB: $5.99 adjusted down to $5.96
GC: $.22
OOP: $0
So I got back $8.98, but I was expecting $2 more for the Kotex. The deal isn't in this week's ad, so I couldn't prove that it should have printed. The ad was in my husband's car, so I grabbed it and went back and they printed my $2 ECBs for me. :) And I got some more stuff:
5 Soyjoy - 4/$4 w/$4 ECB, used $1/5 MFC
1 Always Infinity 28ct - These are part of the $4.99 deal, and there was a $4 coupon in the most recent P&G Brandsaver.
1 Gillette Fusion Gamer - used rain check for $7.99 w/$4 ECBs, used $4 coupon
Total Cost: $18.07
Coupons: $9
ECBs: $9 adjusted down to $8.98
GC: $.09
OOP: $0
And I got back $8 in ECBs.
I still have one more coupon left for the Always Infinity. I think I'll try to pick up another pack this week. It's such a great deal for those, and I really like them!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment