Where is this year going? Really? I can't figure out where it's off to, but it seems to be flying by. That's a sign of old age, right? That you think time goes too quickly? I don't know... But I think it does go by too quickly!
Anyhow, let's see how we did, shall we? We have a $30 a week grocery budget. Here's how we did in May.
Total grocery OOP: $44.31
Average weekly spending: $11.08 (YES!)
Total grocery savings: $79.48
We saved $35 more than we spent! Wow! This is mostly thanks to the great Kraft coupons that were available. I must say, I think May was a pretty good month. Now, granted, there was nearly an entire week that we were at work 12+ hrs a day, and we got fed, so that reduced what we needed to have for food around here. Most of the spending comes from stocking up on some great deals. We got enough Mayo and BBQ sauce to last until the end of time, or so.
How did your May budget pan out?
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Whoa! That's impressive! Nice work!
Post a Comment