Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Meijer Deals!

It's so nice that even when Walgreens and CVS are just abysmal, Meijer is there to pick up the slack. Here's what I got this week:



8 Ronzoni Smart Taste - 10/$10, get the 11th free, used 6 $1/1 and 1 $1/2 MFCs, and 4 $1/2 Meijer Mealbox coupons
4 Brownberry Bread - $1.94 (they're 50% off this week!), used $1 Meijer Mealbox coupons
3 Green Giant Steamers - 10/$10, get the 11th free
2 Ears of Corn - $.25 ea
1 Lemon - $.50
1 colored sugar - on clearance for $.99
cupcake tin liners- $.50
1 Digiorno flatbreads - $2.50, used free item coupon

Total Cost: $23.94
Coupons: $18.00
GC: $5.94
OOP: $0

Don't forget about the Meijer Mealbox coupon generator over at Hot Coupon World if you want to print some mealbox coupons. It is much more convenient than the Meijer interface for printing.

Yes! All that for less than $6! We had the corn last night, and it was fantastic! The sugar, lemon, and tin liners are for a special dessert I'm planning for our church's 4th of July party. I plan to blog about them later in the week. I've never made them before, so here's hoping the turn out ok!

I got back my Sargento's rebate the other day, so I'm deducting that from my total OOP.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Cool. I didn't know about the Meijer Mealbox coupon generator. The one on the Meijer site drives me nuts :D Thanks!