So DH kindly took me to CVS after an extremely long day at work, and I find clearanced Adidas! Whoo hoo! Marked $2.50, prints $3 ECB, limit 3. So I grabbed my 3, silently wishing I had those two Adidas coupons still. Then I grab a Colgate toothpaste, since I have my $1 coupon for that, and silently wish I could also find my Colgate toothbrush coupon. All of the sudden, I had an epiphany. I knew where the were! I have a little pouch in my coupon binder where I shove coupons that I've taken out of my binder but not used. So I'm supposed to go home and put them back where they belong in the binder, but sometimes I forget that step. What was there? 3 coupons... 2 Adidas and 1 Colgate toothbrush coupon. I was pleased as punch. Anyway, here's what I got:

3 Adidas - $2.50, w/$3 ECB, limit 3, used 2 $1 MFC
1 Colgate MaxFresh toothpaste - $2.99 w/$2 ECB, limit 2, used $1 MFC
1 Colgate MaxFresh toothbrush - $2.99 w/$2 ECB, limit 2, used $1 MFC
The Colgate is limit 2 total. So I got one toothbrush and one toothpaste, and I reached my limit. You could get 2 toothbrushes or 2 toothpastes. Does that make sense?
Total Cost: $13.83
Coupons: $4
ECB: $8.98
GC: $0.85
OOP:$0
And I got back $13 ECB, for a profit of $3.17!





















1 comments:
Hey, just wanted to let you know I check your blog every day. I'm one of the C-U group on afullcup.com. Thanks for the good deals you post.
Post a Comment