Here's what I got:

I went to 2 Walgreens, and the second one was out of the bags. The AMAZING manager wrote me a raincheck! I almost fell over!
Transaction #1
1 Skintimate - $2.99 w/$3 RR (got 15% off)
1 Walgreens bag - $.99 free w/coupon
Total Cost: $3.73
Coupons: $0.99 (for the bag... I'm not sure I'm calculating this exactly right..)
RR: $2
GC: $0.74
OOP: $0
And I got back a $3 RR for the Skintimate.
Transaction #2
1 Edge - $2.99 w/$3 RR (got 15% off)
3 Mentos - $1, used $1 MFC and got 15% off
Total Cost: $5.32
Coupons: $3
RR: $2
GC: $0.32
OOP: $0
I was expecting them to adjust down my Mentos coupons, but I got the full $3! And I got back a $3 RR for the Edge.
So an excellent Earth Day all around. I'm always excited about more reusable bags! I hate those plastic ones!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment