Want to see the flier? Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs.
Freebies
Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner, or styler - $2.99 w/$2 ECB LIMIT 1, use $1 MFC from 1/4 Vlassis to make this free!
Bandaid Bandages, prices starting at $1 - use $1 MFC from 2/8 SS and get these free. If you have 20 coupons, you can buy 20 band-aids and get $10 ECB for free! Wish I had that many coupons kicking around! LIMIT 1
Roc Products $4 off, prices start at $3.99- buy $30, get $10 ECB. If you can print 8 of the $3 coupons you can spend $7.92 and get back $10 ECB. I don't know what the $3.99 item is. It may be hard to find 8 of those.
That's about all I see that fits my definition of good deals. You can find more info at Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment