Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Late night shopping

Man... DH and I have been working a million hours lately. My boss approved some time off for me today, though, so there is light at the end of the tunnel! Now the question is do I want to fly or not? I'm something of an alarmist, so this whole swine flu thing has be all freaked out. I was planning to go to New York, but now I'm not sure...

Anyhow, onto the purchases. We stopped at CVS and Meijer today, and here's what we got:



CVS

5 Scotch Command metal hooks - $2.50, used $2.50 MFC
1 Scotch Picture hanging strips - $2.50, used $1.50 MFC
These were for the buy $15, get $5 ECBs deal this week.

Total Cost: $16.16
Coupons: $14.00
GC: $2.16
OOP: $0

Tax was $1.16! Brutal! Still, I got $5 back, so I made $2.84. The hooks look pretty nice. I think they'll be good things to have around.

Meijer

5 Excedrin - $.99 ea w/RC, used $1 MFC
3 gallons of water - $.59 ea, remember how I said I'm an alarmist? This water is the result of that
3 Bounty - $1 ea w/ RC, used $1 MFC
1 Sargento Salad Finishers - $2.69, used $1 MFC will send in for full rebate
1 Reynolds foil - $2.99, used $1 MFC will send in for full rebate
1 pk Turkey franks - $1.69, because I like 'em :)
1 milk - $1.98, cheaper than Aldi!

Total Cost: $19.67
Coupons: $10
GC: $9.67
OOP: $0

And I'm getting back $5.68 in rebates! So a pretty good deal, if you ask me!


0 comments: