I haven't been winning much lately, but it's not due to lack of trying! Here are some great giveaways I've entered lately:
- Seeking His Face.... In Everything is giving away coupons for Afrin Pure Sea
- Saving Money for a Wedding is giving away a year's subscription to All You magazine and a $10 Walmart Gift Card
- Two of a Kind Working on a Full House is giving away Colorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Once Upon a Qpon is giving away a copy of Dining on a Dime
So go enter! Good luck!





















3 comments:
What do you think about ads on Facebook that offer a bunch of "free" stuff if you buy other stuff? Like the Macbook Air ad that if you just buy something from 6 promo companies, you'll get the Macbook, an iphone, and an itunes card for free. Total cost? $500? Or more????
Guess What!
You won! Thanks for posting about my giveaway..I will be having coupons to give away on a regular basis! So check back often and win some more.
Send me your address to my email.
donicampbell@hotmail.com
I'll mail the coupon out to you!
Thanks
Lynne
Thanks for including one of mine!
Post a Comment