Friday, March 27, 2009

Uhh... who's terribly behind with her blog?

Oh, yeah, that would be me. I've spent so much time getting my new design working, which I hope you like, that I haven't posted about any of my shopping trips! So let's get caught up, shall we?


Ok, first, last week. Here's what I got at Walgreens in 2 transactions:



Transaction #1

1 Axe Shampoo - $5.99 w/$5.99 ES Rebate
1 Listerine
1 Reach Floss
1 Reach Toothbrush 2pk - Oral Care products 3/$9 w/ $6 RR - used $3 coupon from Diabetes mag I found in store near the Walgreens Pharmacy, these coupons are MFC only redeemable at Walgreens

Total Cost: $15.55
Coupons: $3
RR: $11.50
GC: $1.05
OOP: $0

And I got back $6 in RR and $6.59 in rebates for the Axe, for a profit of a whopping $.04. :)

Transaction #2

2 Easter Pencils - fillers $.20 each
1 Iceland Vitamins - $19.99 w/$19.99 rebate

Total Cost: $20.62
Coupons: $0
RR: $16.00
GC: $4.62
OOP: $0

And I'm getting back $21.99 ($19.99 + 10%) in rebates, for a profit of $1.37.

Ok, then this week, I made a quick stop at CVS for the Crest that's free this week:



2 Crest - $3.49 w/$3.49 ECB, used $.75 coupon Limit is 2, not 1 as advertised

Total Cost: $7.13
Coupons: $1.50
ECB: $4.99
GC: $0.64
OOP: $0

I got back $6.98 in ECB, for a profit of $1.35.

And now finally, here's everything I got today. Remember how I mentioned one of the Walgreens in town has been having Super Friday Sales? Well, they had another one today. The Starbucks truffles were $.99 after the ESC, and I had $1 MFC, so those were nice freebies. We also stopped at County Market (local grocery store) for some deals they had this week. Here's what we got:




Walgreens

13 Hunts Tomato Sauce - $.39 after IVC, ES Rebate $29 is buy $10 of Congra products, get $5. For the math breakdown on this, check out Saving Our Cents.
5 Starbucks Truffles - $.99, used $1 MFC. What do you mean there are only 4 in the picture? I wonder what might have happened to the other package....
1 Excendrin Menstrual Complete - $1.99 after ESC, used $2 printable
1 Right Guard - $.99 after ES Rebate, used $2 MFC. Not pictured, I left it in the car... oops!

Total Cost: $18.77
Coupons: $9.00
GC: $9.77
OOP: $0

I'll be getting back $5.50 for the Hunts, and $5.50 for the Right Guard, for a profit of $1.23.

County Market

10 Mac & Cheese - $.29
2 lbs Bananas - $.19/lb after store coupon
2 Packages Bagels - $.88, can you say impulse purchase?
2 Ragu - $.88, used $.75/2 MFC

Total Cost: $6.75
Coupons: $.75
OOP: $6

Well, there you have it. Almost all my shopping for the past two weeks. (Well, food shopping... I did go buy myself some new clothes this week!) Stay tuned for some CVS tutorials soon.

Oh, and may I make another plug for Swagbucks? I've only been a member for a week (a little less, actually), and I already have enough bucks for a $5 Amazon gift card! I love this place! If you want to sign up, you can here:
Search & Win


Oh, one last thing, my Windex rebate came, so I'm taking $3.79 off my OOP for the year.

0 comments: