Thanks to JANE4girls, I recently learned about Swagbucks. Now, so far, I've only gotten like 8 points, but I've also only been a member for about 10 waking hours. So this is how it works, from what I understand. You do searches using the Swagbucks search engine. They say it's powered by Ask.com and Google. I've been pretty happy with the results thus far. You can take the points and pass them in for gift cards (and apparently other stuff, but I think I'm mostly going to be interested in the gift cards). Target and Amazon caught my eye. There are other ways to get Swagbucks, too. You can win them on Twitter and Facebook, too, apparently. I don't have a good idea how that works, but I'll try to let you know once I figure it out.

The link(s) to Swagbucks in this post include(s) my Swagbucks referral information. Should you join Swagbucks using the included link(s) I will receive Swagbucks via the Swagbucks referral program.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment