
I had $15+ in ECBs expiring this week (most of them tomorrow), so I burned them, big time. Let's start at the top:
Walgreens
Transaction #1
1 Reynolds Wrap - $.89 w/IVC, used $1 MFC
1 Softsoap - $3.99 get coupon for free Softsoap, used $1 MFC
1 Chapstick - $1.99 get $2 RR
Total Cost: $7.27
Coupons: $2
GC: $5.27
OOP: $0
And I got back a $2 RR and a cat for a free Softsoap
Transaction #2
1 Softsoap - $3.99 get coupon for free Softsoap, used free coupon from previous transaction
1 Skintimate - $2.99 get $3 RR
Total Cost: $7.52
Coupons: $3.99
RR: $2
GC: $1.53
OOP: $0
And I got back another cat for a free Softsoap (this has since stopped rolling), and a $3 RR
Transaction #3
1 Reynolds Wrap - $.89 w/IVC, used $1 MFC
1 Chapstick - $1.99, get $2 RR
1 Softsoap - $3.99
1 Walitin - $6.99 w/$6.99 ES Rebate #10
Total Cost: $14.33
Coupons: $4.99
RR: $3
GC: $6.34
OOP: $0
And I got back a $2 RR, and I'll get back $7.69 ($6.99 + 10%) for the Walitin rebate.
Transaction #4
1 Skintimate - $2.99 get $3 RR
Total Cost: $3.22
RR: $2
GC: $1.22
OOP: $0
And I got back $3 in RR.
CVS
Transaction #1
5 French's Mustard - used raincheck for $.66 each, 4 $.30 MFC, and 1 $.50 MFC
2 Ziploc Bags - 2/$4.99, used $1 MFC
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber - $2.99 ea, used $2.75 MFC
2 Glade Air Freshener - $1.85 ea, get $1 ECB wyb 2, used $1 CRT and $1.75 MFC
1 Glade Sense and Spray - $5.99, get $1 ECB, used $1 CRT and $4 MFC
1 Baking Powder - $1.79
1 Sour Cream - $1.85
1 Gallon Milk (not pictured) - $2.59
1 Jelly Beans - $.50
Total Cost: $31.16
Coupons: $15.95
ECB: $14.97
GC: $.24
OOP: $0
And I got back only $2 ECBs.
Transaction #2
2 Paas egg coloring kits - $1.99 ea, get $1.99 ECB
Total Cost: $3.98
ECB: $3.98
OOP: $0
And I got back $3.98 in ECBs.
Meijer
3 Excedrin Migraine - $.99 ea, used $1 MFC, get $1 Catalina for each
2 Cascade Rinse - $3.56 ea, used free coupon from Home Made Simple
Total Cost: $10.67
Coupons: $10.12
GC: $.55
OOP: $0
And I got back $3 in catalinas. These are only printing for the migraine, and you can only use 1 catalina per order.
I was kind of depressed I burned so many ECBs, but you can't roll them all the time. We got some grocery items we needed, so I really can't complain.
If you're wondering about the multiple Reynolds coupons, I heard that someone contacted Reynolds and they had not intended to limit the coupon to one per household and they would change the wording on new coupons, so I have felt I could use more than one of these with clear conscience.





















1 comments:
I love to shop.
Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
Twitter: AboutParenting
Post a Comment