Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You can't always make money at CVS....

It's true. I went to CVS and left with less money than I came with. $0.76 to be exact. I'm learning to live with it. How did this travesty occur, you ask? Well, we were about out of Kleenex again. I know! Didn't I just buy some? Apparently snot is flowing like wine around here.... or... something.

Moving on from that horrendous image... here's what I got:


6 boxes of Kleenex
2 Herbal Essences Shampoo
2 Herbal Essences Conditioner
2 Colgate Total
1 Scope
1 Glucerna Cereal

Total Cost: $31.83
Coupons: $19.09
ECB:$11.58
GC: $1.16
OOP:$0

And I earned $10.98 in ECBs. I'll also get $1 back from the Caregiver's rebate for the Glucerna. So this was a total cost of $0.76. This was how I used my $5/$30. I thought it worked out fairly well.

Also, check out Money Saving Mom for tips on a Mylanta deal and i heart cvs for a Neutrogena deal!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is not that easy to make things off it.