
2 Energy Shots - advertised limit is 1, but it's really 2!
1 Gillette Fusion Gamer
1 Mylanta -- $2 coupon
1 Glade Air Freshener
1 Glucerna Cereal -- $5 coupon
Total Cost: $30.76
Coupons: $17.58
ECB: $12.49
GC: $0.69
And I got back $16.98 in ECBs, so I made a profit of $3.80!! Yay for $5/$30! The Glucerna coupon has to be adjusted down, since the price at CVS is less than $5, but they didn't have any trouble adjusting it down. Check your CRTs, I got a $1 off any Glade air freshener the other day, and I had a manufactuer's coupon, that made it a money maker!
Oh, and on an entirely different note, don't you love my new chef canisters? My mother bought them for me, because she's so cool! I love them! They're empty at the moment, but I hope to fix that soon. We have some really old canisters in the cupboard, and I'm looking forward to freeing up the cupboard space.
Anyway, happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope it's a great one.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment