So Shawna was at cake decorating class, and she had coupons that were about to expire, so I played KISA (Knight In Shining Armor) and went to CVS by myself. Now, as many other DH's out there, I've held the purse so to speak on these adventures, and like to think I have some idea how these deals are played out. (Not to say I don't still confuse who has ECBs and who has RRs.) But, this was, shall we say, my first solo flight, and I was a little nervous. I had $9 in ECBs that were expiring that I needed to roll into more ECBs and a coupon for Excedrin. Someone showed me where the ear rinse was. Way in the back was the last one. With the Excedrin coupon, I ended up making about 50 cents. I even scanned the card to get more coupons! So the expiring ECBs were rolled and profit was made, and my wife was proud of me. So the moral of the story is, pay attention to your wife and always save the receipt in case you screw up. :)
Joshua
PS. Just a small edit from the wife. :)
Total Cost: $10.49
Coupons: $1
ECBs:$9.00
GC: $0.48
And he got back $10.49 in ECBs, so he actually made a dollar. That's my darling. :)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment