Thursday, November 27, 2008

I love CVS

I really do. I love CVS. It's one of the most amazing places on earth, in my opinion. Sure, the Grand Canyon is nice, but there is very little that gives the adrenaline rush of a good CVS run. :) This morning, I got up and headed off to CVS. I did two transactions, and it was great. Here's what I got.
3 Gatorade G2
2 Aussie conditioners
2 Playtex tampons
2 Schick Quattro razors
2 Colgate Total toothpastes
2 L'Oreal Color Juice Sheer Lipgloss
1 Hershey's King Size bar
1 Johnson & Johnson's lotion
1 Sally Hansen Nail Color
1 Covergirl Smoothers Liquid makeup
1 Covergirl Smoothers Pressed Powder
1 Doublemint gum

Total Cost: $81.77
Coupons: $24
ECBs: $56.47
Gift Card: $1.30
OOP: $0

And I left the store with $62.40 in ECB, so this was a profit of $4.63! I met a fellow Hot Coupon World'er while I was there. We had a nice chat. She was very sweet! I hope to run into her again sometime.

On my way home, I stopped off at Walgreens for a second to pick up the $0.49 Sure. It cost more than I wanted, but here's the breakdown for the 10 Sure I got:

Total Cost: $21.44
Coupons: $19
Gift Card: $2.44

So it was a pretty good day, I thought.

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving. This was our first year hosting Thanksgiving at our house. I took a picture after I finished setting the table:


I'd never used my cloth napkins before! It was nice. We had a great dinner. And we got our Christmas tree up. I'll try to add a picture of that soon.

0 comments: