Some of these deals are pretty old. I'm going to start with the newest one first! Walgreens had another $5/$20 this past weekend. I almost didn't use it, but then I heard that some people had found Herbal Essences on clearance! So I went to check it out.
Here's what I got:
4 boxes Kellogg's (coupon)
3 packages of gift tags (not pictured... I don't know where they were for the picture!)
2 Herbal Essences
2 Kotex
1 Almay Mascara
Total Cost: $30.81
Coupons: $14.00
Gift Card: $16.81
OOP: $0
I got back $3 in RR and $7.69 in rebates. So all this cost me about $5 off my gift card. Not too bad for some things I needed.
My next deal has no picture. I put it all away, and then I was kicking myself for not taking a picture first! Oh well. Here's what I got at Meijer the other day.
4 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (coupon)
4 Glade Spray
4 2 Liters of soda
1 Gallon of milk
1 package of sponges
1 bag of tortilla chips
Total Cost: $16.56
Coupons: $5.96
Previously Earned Cats: $10
OOP: $0.60
And I got another $2 off my next purchase for buying the 4 biscuits. I made some of them up the other night, and they are yummy!
Ok, last, the really old deal. This is from Oct 25th! I'm so bad!
This was another Meijer run. I had a bunch of Glade cats that were getting ready to expire on me, and I had gotten a $20 for a new prescription, so DH and I went out to Meijer to spend them. We found some things to buy!
5 boxes Quaker instant oatmeal
4 bags of candy (for Trick-or-Treaters.. no, really.. :) )
2 packages of pudding
2 cans pumpkin
2 boxes spaghetti
1 brownie mix
1 pie crust
1 jar of salsa
1 bottle cranberry/apple juice
1 canister raisins
1 jar applesauce
1 bag cornmeal
1 Hershey's syrup
sweet potatoes
bananas
apples
Total cost: $58.95
Coupons: $19.00
Previously earned cats: $36
OOP: $3.95
I had meant to cut it a little closer than that, but I'd forgotten to add in the cornmeal to my total while we were shopping. Oh well!
Whew, ok, so I'm caught up. Let's hope I can keep it that way!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment